How to Be a St. G's Summer Camper
- Summer Camp is open for children 12 months to those completing 1st Grade
- Special events and in house field trips (guest vendors) will be planned for each theme and is included in your tuition
- Each week we will have two splash days
- Every Friday is pizza day. Families can decide to opt in or out of pizza day
- The summer camp program is designed to be a recreational program that is theme based (see themes below)
- Summer Camp Registration: Below you will find the 2 STEPS necessary to complete registration
Step One – Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fee
Last week in February - Currently enrolled families – This period is priority registration for our currently enrolled families. You can secure your placement before we open to the community. Currently enrolled families do not pay a registration fee. Your priority online registration time starts at 6:00 AM Monday, Feb. 21 and ends Feb. 28. After which you can access the "Open Summer Enrollment" link below to register with community.
March 1 – Community – Starting March 1, registration is open to all families and will remain open until spaces fill. Your online registration time starts at 6:00 AM, Monday. The office will email you confirmation of your application and an invoice for the $50 registration fee within 48 hrs. Applications are time stamped and will be processed according to first come, first serve.
Step Two – New Families Only
Enrollment Paperwork is Emailed
New families, completing step one, will receive an email within a week of receipt from the school with a link to the Enrollment Paperwork. The paperwork will have a return date stated in the email, and must be met.
Information must be complete or paperwork will be returned and your spot is not secure.
Bi-Weekly Themes for Camp:
June 1-10: Adventures of Pete the Cat
June 13-24: Robots
June 27 - July 1: Stars & Stripes
July 6-15: Under the Sea
July 18-29: Mythical Creatures
Aug. 1-12: Around the World