Licensing & Accreditation
Episcopal schools are characterized by their
- Commitment to the centrality of excellence in teaching and of quality in learning,
- Service to their own community and to their broader communities as well,
- Belief in the values of respect and responsibility within the context of the Episcopal Church,
- Belief in leadership and stewardship for service in the world, and
- Inclusiveness and diversity that are foundational for educational excellence.
As an accredited school through NAEYC we submit yearly reports, have unannounced visits & every 5 years we go through the re-accreditation process which involves an on-site visit.
Our last TDFPS inspection was in September 2017. Our school is on a yearly monitoring schedule, but can be visited by a licensing representative at any time.
Our last Texas Rising Star monitoring visit was in April 2017. Our school is on a yearly monitoring schedule.
St. George's is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, recognized as a 4 star Texas Rising Star Certified Child Care Provider, licensed through the T.D.F.P.S. and a member of the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools.